Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Blinged fridge magnet pegs


A quick rainy day activity, just using bits and bobs you have lying around the house.  You may have to raid the peg bag and try remember to replace these on your next shopping trip. Oh, and the magnets?  Well I always have these lying around- but I have a sneaky suspicion that I am just weird like that..  If you don't- I get mine from ABC Wholesalers on Sir Lowry Road... It's right at the beginning, close to the castle, so not such a big schlep.

As you may have noticed: glitter was the hero of the day, much to Lauren, Lucy's moms delight!  All it takes is a little bit of glue and sprinkling.  I popped the magnet on with a glue gun... but use superglue if that's what you have.  And there you go:  you have blinged your fridge!

Lesson learnt:  Newspaper is your friend.  Glitter is NOT fun to clean.  My kitchen table will be glitter infected for a while to come still...




No comments:

Post a Comment